Flights - Domestic and International (Canada) - Flight cancelled
Who is your issue with?
Resolver is free. No adverts, no hidden costs. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Simple! We’ve helped millions of people find a resolution. Get started now and let’s get this sorted.
Know your rights
There’s no jargon in our rights guides. Instead, they’re full of the info you need to get things sorted. We’ll always be on hand with guidance and support to help you get the results you’re looking for.
Get your voice heard
You can be certain that you’re talking to the right person at the right time. We automatically connect you to contacts at thousands of household names, ombudsmen and regulators to find a resolution.
Canadian domestic flights
- For domestic flights, your rights depend on the airline.
- When your flight is cancelled for reasons within an airline's control, most airlines will either try to rebook you on another flight, arrange alternative transport (where suitable), or refund you for your flight.
- If you have to wait overnight for a rescheduled flight, the airline may pay any expenses incurred for accommodation and travel.
- Depending on the airline, you may be due some compensation if your flight is cancelled.
- Check your airline's terms and conditions for details. Most airlines should at least try and arrange alternative transportation.
- You may also be able to claim a reimbursement of your expenses if you have to pay for a hotel room or meal because of a cancelled flight.
We have 1,344 pages of rights advice for you covering 287 companies and organisations across 6 public & private sectors. Feel free to browse companies for this specific issue - they're all listed below - but the quickest way to find the best rights for you is by using our unique Rights Finder to access our extensive database of advice.
Start by telling us the name of the company or organisation you have an issue with.