Hotels, motels and resorts - Expectations not met
Who is your issue with?
Resolver is free. No adverts, no hidden costs. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Simple! We’ve helped millions of people find a resolution. Get started now and let’s get this sorted.
Know your rights
There’s no jargon in our rights guides. Instead, they’re full of the info you need to get things sorted. We’ll always be on hand with guidance and support to help you get the results you’re looking for.
Get your voice heard
You can be certain that you’re talking to the right person at the right time. We automatically connect you to contacts at thousands of household names, ombudsmen and regulators to find a resolution.
- Hotels are not allowed to make false or misleading claims about their services.
- Your experience should match up to any advertisements or sales information you have seen.
- If it didn't, the hotel may be guilty of misrepresentation.
- You should contact the hotel first to give them a chance to resolve the situation.
- If they're unable or unwilling to help, you could consider escalating the matter to your province or territory's consumer protection organisation.
We have 1,264 pages of rights advice for you covering 0 companies and organisations across 6 public & private sectors. Feel free to browse companies for this specific issue - they're all listed below - but the quickest way to find the best rights for you is by using our unique Rights Finder to access our extensive database of advice.
Start by telling us the name of the company or organisation you have an issue with.