Real estate - Competing and multiple offer handling
Who is your issue with?
Resolver is free. No adverts, no hidden costs. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Simple! We’ve helped millions of people find a resolution. Get started now and let’s get this sorted.
Know your rights
There’s no jargon in our rights guides. Instead, they’re full of the info you need to get things sorted. We’ll always be on hand with guidance and support to help you get the results you’re looking for.
Get your voice heard
You can be certain that you’re talking to the right person at the right time. We automatically connect you to contacts at thousands of household names, ombudsmen and regulators to find a resolution.
- Realtors should always act in your best interests if you're their client.
- Multiple representation isn't allowed in most provinces and territories.
- Your realtor shouldn't handle both your offer and the sale on behalf of the buyer, as they might not be acting in your interests if they do!
- If you think your realtor has broken the rules around multiple representation, you should complain to the realtor through Resolver.
- If you're unhappy with the way your complaint has been handled, you can escalate the matter to your province or territory's real estate regulator.
We have 1,264 pages of rights advice for you covering 0 companies and organisations across 6 public & private sectors. Feel free to browse companies for this specific issue - they're all listed below - but the quickest way to find the best rights for you is by using our unique Rights Finder to access our extensive database of advice.
Start by telling us the name of the company or organisation you have an issue with.