Tires & wheels - No replacement offered
Who is your issue with?
Resolver is free. No adverts, no hidden costs. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Simple!
Know your rights
There’s no jargon in our rights guides. Instead, they’re full of the info you need to get things sorted. We’ll always be on hand with guidance and support to help you get the results you’re looking for.
Get your voice heard
You can be certain that you’re talking to the right person at the right time. We automatically connect you to contacts at thousands of household names, ombudsmen and regulators to find a resolution.
- Unless an item is faulty, you may not be able to return it.
- Every seller has a different policy for returns - and you should always check before you buy.
- Those stores that do allow for returns may set a specific deadline for returns.
- You should always be aware of this before you make a purchase, as it may affect your future right to return an item.
- Any item you’re returning should be in its original condition, complete with tags and packaging.
- You will almost always need to provide a proof of purchase or receipt. This is a requirement for most stores.
We have 1,343 pages of rights advice for you covering 275 companies and organisations across 6 public & private sectors. Feel free to browse companies for this specific issue - they're all listed below - but the quickest way to find the best rights for you is by using our unique Rights Finder to access our extensive database of advice.
Start by telling us the name of the company or organisation you have an issue with.