Credit cards - Statement not received

How does Resolver work?

Free forever

Resolver is free. No adverts, no hidden costs. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Simple! We’ve helped millions of people find a resolution. Get started now and let’s get this sorted.

Know your rights

There’s no jargon in our rights guides. Instead, they’re full of the info you need to get things sorted. We’ll always be on hand with guidance and support to help you get the results you’re looking for.

Get your voice heard

You can be certain that you’re talking to the right person at the right time. We automatically connect you to contacts at thousands of household names, ombudsmen and regulators to find a resolution.

You must be sent a credit card statement every month. This can be a paper statement or an electronic statement (you must consent to receive an electronic statement).

You do not have to get sent a monthly statement if:

  • your card has no outstanding balance at the end of the billing period.
  • you have defaulted on your payments and you have been notified that the credit agreement has been suspended or cancelled.

Your credit card issuer can send you a statement only every three months if all of the following three conditions are met:

  • there have been no charges or payments.
  • the outstanding balance is less than $10.
  • no fee or interest is being charged or accumulated.
You should know

Where available we include the Internal Ombudsman of a bank in the escalation process. This is in-line with the FCAC complaints process guidance:

If you already have a final response from your bank that is not to your satifaction, you can choose to escalate for a Third Party Review regardless of whether you have been to the Internal Ombudsman.

We have 1,264 pages of rights advice for you covering 286 companies and organisations across 6 public & private sectors. Feel free to browse companies for this specific issue - they're all listed below - but the quickest way to find the best rights for you is by using our unique Rights Finder to access our extensive database of advice.

Start by telling us the name of the company or organisation you have an issue with.

Who do you have an issue with?

Raise it for free via Resolver