Energy [OLD] - Bill not received
Who is your issue with?
Resolver is free. No adverts, no hidden costs. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Simple! We’ve helped millions of people find a resolution. Get started now and let’s get this sorted.
Know your rights
There’s no jargon in our rights guides. Instead, they’re full of the info you need to get things sorted. We’ll always be on hand with guidance and support to help you get the results you’re looking for.
Get your voice heard
You can be certain that you’re talking to the right person at the right time. We automatically connect you to contacts at thousands of household names, ombudsmen and regulators to find a resolution.
- If you haven't received your bill, you should contact your service provider to find out why. They should be able to resolve the matter for you.
- If you end up being under-billed as a result of not receiving bills, your service provider should get in touch with you to give you clear information about the cause of the problem and the impact it'll have on your future bills.
- They may backbill you according to your estimated normal consumption.
- If the backbill looks unaffordable, you should be given the opportunity to organise a repayment plan that works for you.
- If you think you’ve been treated unfairly and haven't been able to find a resolution with the company, you can consider contacting the Ontario Energy Board.
- They will examine your case and may, depending on the situation, ask that the company you’re dealing with revise its decision.
Ontario Energy Board
The Ontario Energy Board (OEB) is an independent regulatory body that protects consumers in Ontario's energy market.
The OEB makes decisions and rules to make sure consumers are treated fairly.
If you're unable to find a resolution with your energy provider, you can consider escalating the matter to the OEB. They will work with the energy provider to find you the best possible outcome.
Ombudsman Toronto investigate complaints and concerns about unfairness for the City of Toronto. This includes Toronto Hydro.
Ombudsman Toronto are an independent and impartial organisation.
We have 1,344 pages of rights advice for you covering 287 companies and organisations across 6 public & private sectors. Feel free to browse companies for this specific issue - they're all listed below - but the quickest way to find the best rights for you is by using our unique Rights Finder to access our extensive database of advice.
Start by telling us the name of the company or organisation you have an issue with.