Hotels, motels and resorts - Noisy
Who is your issue with?
Resolver is free. No adverts, no hidden costs. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Simple! We’ve helped millions of people find a resolution. Get started now and let’s get this sorted.
Know your rights
There’s no jargon in our rights guides. Instead, they’re full of the info you need to get things sorted. We’ll always be on hand with guidance and support to help you get the results you’re looking for.
Get your voice heard
You can be certain that you’re talking to the right person at the right time. We automatically connect you to contacts at thousands of household names, ombudsmen and regulators to find a resolution.
- If you're disturbed by noise in the hotel, you should let a member of staff know as soon as possible.
- They should be able to resolve the matter for you – either by stopping the noise or moving you to a less noisy room.
- While hotels may not be able to deal with disturbance outside the building, noise inside is a different matter.
- Hotels in most provinces are allowed to ask people to leave if they're causing a disturbance – and those causing a disturbance can be convicted and fined if they don't leave.
- You should consider documenting the noise in a log, making a note of when the noise occurs and how long it lasts.
- It may also be worth taking a recording of the noise.
- This will help you present a strong case.
We have 1,344 pages of rights advice for you covering 287 companies and organisations across 6 public & private sectors. Feel free to browse companies for this specific issue - they're all listed below - but the quickest way to find the best rights for you is by using our unique Rights Finder to access our extensive database of advice.
Start by telling us the name of the company or organisation you have an issue with.