Prepaid cards - Change in charges / fees

How does Resolver work?

Free forever

Resolver is free. No adverts, no hidden costs. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Simple! We’ve helped millions of people find a resolution. Get started now and let’s get this sorted.

Know your rights

There’s no jargon in our rights guides. Instead, they’re full of the info you need to get things sorted. We’ll always be on hand with guidance and support to help you get the results you’re looking for.

Get your voice heard

You can be certain that you’re talking to the right person at the right time. We automatically connect you to contacts at thousands of household names, ombudsmen and regulators to find a resolution.

You must be informed of all fees related to your product/ card before you are issued with it. We recommend retaining this information so that you can refer to it at a later date.

If you feel that you have been overcharged fees on your prepaid product then you should raise a complaint with your bank. They will then be able to look into this for you.

If you feel that the information on fees wasn't clear and accurate on applying for your card you should also get in touch.

You must be given notice of any changes in fees that apply to your prepaid product / card. You should be given at least 30 days notice of these changes.

You should know

Where available we include the Internal Ombudsman of a bank in the escalation process. This is in-line with the FCAC complaints process guidance:

If you already have a final response from your bank that is not to your satifaction, you can choose to escalate for a Third Party Review regardless of whether you have been to the Internal Ombudsman.

We have 1,264 pages of rights advice for you covering 286 companies and organisations across 6 public & private sectors. Feel free to browse companies for this specific issue - they're all listed below - but the quickest way to find the best rights for you is by using our unique Rights Finder to access our extensive database of advice.

Start by telling us the name of the company or organisation you have an issue with.

Who do you have an issue with?

Raise it for free via Resolver

Helping you with Change in charges / fees

Resolver covers the issue Change In Charges / Fees for 7 companies and organisations: